Thursday, March 25, 2010

Elevator


For a long time I wasn't sure what the elevators should look like in 3D. I even went so far as to look at the Zelda TV show to find an interpretation. In the show, all they did was make the elevators round featureless pads that move up and down. This is probably what they are supposed to look like judging by the original game sprite, but I decided to make them square instead.

In the end, I think I overdid it a bit. They now look like some sort of steam punk/art deco design that belongs in a game like BioShock, but I like it anyway. The gears will look cool rotating when it moves up and down.

1 comment:

  1. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks
    Asansör Fiyati

    ReplyDelete