I redid the blob enemies. I've added more animation to them and new AI.
The old blobs were the very first enemy AI I ever programmed. Back then I had no idea where to start, and as a result I had some bugs in the AI script. Also the blobs didn't have animation and were stiff looking. The only thing that was good about the old blobs was their behavior was a lot more like the original Zelda blobs. I spent a lot of time tweaking the subtle movements they made and ended up with an almost identical enemy. But alas, they had to go. For some reason they kept teleporting and doing odd things. And my jumbled mess of code that controlled them was too difficult to look through to find a solution. Now that I think about it, I think I know how to fix the teleporting, but it's too late now. I've revamped them and added a whole new oozing particle system. I am very happy with how they turned out.